The concrete surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. No citrus or vinegar-based products should be used. Organic does not always mean “mild” and can include citrus ingredients that you’ll want to avoid.
Typical drying time is 4-6 hours at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Cooler temperatures or higher relative humidity can extend the drying time. Treated surfaces will be ready for pedestrian and vehicle traffic within 24 hours.
Clean equipment and tools with soap and water. Unused or old material may be disposed of in a waste disposal site in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing, do not take internally. Use appropriate safety equipment during application and handling. Please refer to the safety data sheet (SDS) for additional precautionary instructions before use.
- Work in an area with relatively still air. Breezy or drafty environments can cause the sealer to prematurely dry, creating unwanted steaks.
- Do not attempt to seal under radiant heat or sunlight. Any source of radiant heat will cause the sealer to prematurely dry, creating unwanted streaks.
- Practice on a sample piece of concrete before attempting to seal an entire concrete project.
- Do not use on concrete tables that have been sealed with a manufacturers wax or sealer.
- Use a concrete wax in addition to Countertop Sealer 660 for added shine and longevity.
- Water repellency may take up to 7 days to develop.
Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
- Make sure the most current versions of technical data sheets and safety data sheets are being used.
- Do not use in immersion service or constant chemical exposure areas.
30 square feet per 16 oz. Variations in texture and porosity of substrate will affect the coverage and performance of the product.