Lithi-Tek 9500 concrete sealer is only available in an ultra concentrated gallon. The ultra concentrated gallon is mixed with 4 gallons of distilled water.
- Make sure new concrete has been cured for 28 days
- Properly clean the concrete and make sure its dry
- If a previous sealer was used, remove it or make sure it has worn away
- Tools: 3/8” nap paint roller, sprayer, and/or paint brush
- Application temperature: 40ºF-95ºF
- Pour the 1 gallon of Lithi-Tek 9500 into a 5 gallon bucket
- Also add 4 gallons of distilled water into the 5 gallon bucket
- Stir/mix well
- Pour into a sprayer or paint tray
- Apply one thin, even coat to an area of about 100 square feet or less
- Immediately go back and apply a second coat while the first coat is still wet
You can walk on the first coat of the Lithi-Tek 9500 while it is still wet to apply the second coat. A wet-on-wet application technique is used to drive penetration of the sealer into the concrete.
- Let the sealer dry for 6 hours before walking, 24 hours before allowing vehicle traffic and protect from rain for 24 hours
LITHI-TEK 9500 An industrial-grade, water-based, proprietary concrete sealer designed to densify, strengthen and waterproof concrete. Lithi-Tek 9500 penetrates pores in the concrete to strengthen it by up to 50% while providing hydrophobicity in a single application. This proprietary blend of chemistries, shipped concentrated, is why we believe it is the concrete industry's most innovative product.