The ever popular acrylic sealers can be found everywhere from your local hardware store all the way to the big box retail chain. But what are the defining characteristics that separate an acrylic sealer from an industrial grade acrylic concrete sealer?
What sets Ghostshield Cryli-Tek 5500 apart from the competition is its durable molecular nanotechnology formulas. Designed and developed to outlast and outperform the competition, Cryli-Tek 5500 will not peel, flake, scratch, bubble or yellow due to wear and UV light exposure. Not only that but since it is water based there is no odor, it can easily be applied with a 3/8" nap paint roller and it meets VOC regulations in all 50 states. Being a 100% breathable sealer it enhances and protects the appearance of concrete with a clear, non-yellowing seal leaving the surface with a subtle satin sheen and matte finish. Also, you will actually see the water repellent protection happening right before your eyes with a water bead effect beyond belief.
Unsurpassed advantages include:
- Formulated to protect and beautify decorative concrete, stone and masonry
- Enhances the color of stamped and colored concrete
- Protects from weathering: rain, wind, sun
- Breathable formula
- Non-Yellowing and UV stable
- More durable, scratch and scruff resistant than other traditional acrylic sealers
- 1 gallon covers up to 250 square feet
- 1 coat application
- Dries clear with a beautiful satin sheen and water beading effect
- Easy to apply, labor-cost effective
- Nontoxic, Low VOCs and no harmful fumes