- Surface and air temperatures must be at least 50°F during and within two hours of application. Do not apply within 5°F of the dew point or when temperatures are expected to fall below 32°F within 8 hours or when rain is expected within 12 hours following application. Keep material from freezing. Do not apply during inclement weather or when inclement weather is expected within 12 hours. Condition material to be a minimum of 60°F prior to application.
- Protect people, property, vehicles, window glass, roofing materials, plastic products, shrubbery, landscaping and all surfaces not set for treatment from overspray.
- Always test a small area before application to ensure desired performance, aesthetics, coverage rates and to verify application technique.
- Stir material throughly before and during application. Do not dilute or alter material for purposes other than specified.
- Apply as soon as all bleed water has dissipated and within 2 hours of final finish. Applying after 2 hours may result in blotchiness, blistering and peeling. Apply uniformly leaving no pinholes or gaps. Do not allow the material to puddle. Do not apply over free standing water. If it starts to rain, stop treatment and cover the impregnated areas. Spray Apply: Use a low pressure, airless sprayer equipped with a fan nozzle orifice of 0.030” to 0.035” at 1 gallon per minute. The optimum spray pattern is an 8” to 12” fan, hold sprayer top 8” to 12” from the surface of the concrete. Roll Apply: May be applied with a short nap (1/4” max) roller.
Typical drying time is 1 hour at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Cooler temperatures or higher relative humidity can extend the drying time. Treated surfaces will be ready for pedestrian within 8 hours and vehicle traffic within 24 hours. Water repellency will continue to develop within 7 days of application.
Clean equipment, tools and surfaces with hot soapy water. Unused or old material may be disposed of in a waste disposal site in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing, do not take internally. Use appropriate safety equipment during application and handling. Please refer to the safety data sheet (SDS) for additional precautionary instructions before use.
- Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
- Spills should not be allowed to sit for extended periods of time, clean all spills in a timely manner. Strong organic solvent will damage the sealer.
- Do not allow material to freeze.
- Do not apply to cured concrete. Use only on new, freshly placed concrete, application to cured concrete will darken surface.
- Not compatible with resilient floor covering adhesives and is not intended for use on surfaces to receive concrete overlays or toppings.
- Do not apply to joints scheduled to receive elastomeric caulk.
- Make sure the most current versions of product data sheets and safety data sheets are being used.
1 coat: Up to 300 square feet per gallon. Variations in texture and porosity of substrate will affect the coverage and performance of the product.