Typical drying time is 4-6 hours at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Cooler temperatures or higher relative humidity can extend the drying time. Treated surfaces will be ready for pedestrian and vehicle traffic within 24 hours.
Clean equipment and tools with xylene. Unused or old material may be disposed of in a waste disposal site in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing, do not take internally. Use appropriate safety equipment during application and handling. Please refer to the safety data sheet (SDS) for additional precautionary instructions before use. For medical emergencies only, call ChemTrec (1-800-424-9300).
• Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
• Will not inhibit water penetration through unsound or cracked
surfaces with defective flashing, caulking or structural
• Iso-Tek 8540 VOC should not get into direct contact with bitumen.
• Spills should not be allowed to sit for extended periods of
time, clean all spills in a timely manner.
• Plastic windows will turn opaque when sprayed with this product
• Make sure the most current versions of product data sheets
and safety data sheets are being used.
1 coat: 100 - 400 square feet per gallon. 2 coats: 50 - 200 square feet per gallon. Variations in texture and porosity of substrate will affect the coverage and performance of the product.