Damage to concrete buildings generates costs that run into billions every year; however, Ghostshield Siloxa-Tek 8500 can put an end to this.
Thanks to the special penetration effect, Siloxa-Tek 8500 hydrophobic sealer agents permanently protect concrete against moisture from rain, dew or snow, against road salts and microorganisms. In addition, Siloxa-Tek 8500 helps regulate concretes water balance, which increases the buildings lifespan without unscheduled repair work due to structural damage.
- Water barrier and consequently:
- Salt barrier chlorides dissolved in water are blocked (e.g. road salt and sea water)
- No corrosion the reinforcing steel does not rust, as no moisture reaches it
- No frost damage greater resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
Prevention with Siloxa-Tek 8500 saves costs, energy and resources:
- Cost- and resource-intensive renovation is avoided
- Buildings that have been treated by Siloxa-Tek 8500 have a significantly longer lifespan and thus a low environmental impact over the long term
- Hydrophobic impregnation of concrete
- Integral water-repellent treatment of concrete