Typical drying time for walking is 2 hours at 70°F and 50% relative
humidity. Typical drying time for a full cure is 24 hours at 70°F and
50% relative humidity. Cooler temperatures or higher relative
humidity can extend the drying time
Clean equipment, tools and surfaces with xylene. Unused or old
material may be disposed of in a waste disposal site in accordance
with local, state and federal laws.
Use appropriate safety equipment during application and handling.
Please refer to the safety data sheet (SDS) for additional
precautionary instructions before use.
To repair damaged areas, coarse sanding should be followed by
thorough cleaning with fresh water. Wear-Tek®4400 may then be
reapplied to the clean, dry surface.
- If two coats are applied, apply the second coat within 6-8 hours of applying the first coat.
- Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
- Make sure the most current versions of technical data sheets and safety data sheets are being used.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid opened containers, as moisture will cure the material.
300 square feet per gallon. Variations in texture and porosity of
substrate will affect the coverage and performance of the product.